WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps out there. But if you get a new phone and transfer your WhatsApp account to it, your old messages don't automatically transfer. This tutorial explains how to transfer WhatsApp conversations to a new device, so you can pick up your chats where you left off.  

Be the first person to like this

If you've yet to receive the Google Drive WhatsApp update, it's still reasonably easy to create a backup and move it to your new phone. Simply proceed as follows.If your old Android phone and new one both primarily use an external SD card for memory, simply back up to the SD card and then switch it out of your old phone, and put it into your new one. Restore from the SD card to a newly installed WhatsApp on your new phone.

Now start WhatsApp on your new phone and verify your phone number. You should now get a notification that a message backup was found. Just tap Restore, and you're done. After a few seconds, all of your messages should have appeared on your new device.

I'm bad to whatever is related to phones or PCs so can someone make this clear for me? When it says "If your old Android phone and new one both primarily use an external SD card for memory, simply take the SD card out of your old phone, and put it into your new one" do I need to have WhatsApp downloaded on my new phone? If I swap my WhatsApp from internal storage to SD card on my old phone, remove the SD card and put it on the new one, will I have WhatsApp as well as all my chats with it?

Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it, he will get the job done. He's a professional hacker. Contact